Have you ever wondered how banks and credit card companies can attract new customers and grow their purchasing relationship? To attract, engage, and retain those best customers, we have spent decades helping banks and financial institutions grow customer loyalty and create strong relationships with their customers. VP of Loyalty Strategy, Barry Kirk shares his experience and expertise on the Payments Journal podcast, hosted by Editor-in-chief, Ryan McEndarfer. The podcast covers different loyalty topics and how they specifically apply to the banking and credit card space.
Listen to the full podcast on Payments Journal or access the full transcript here. By listening, you will hear about:
- The correlation between brand loyalty and reward spending habits
- Insights about customers point saving and spending habits
- Which incentives customers actually prefer
- Tips for financial institutions and card companies that want to better connect with their loyalty program customers
- How companies can work to change customers from mercenary loyalty to cult loyalty
To listen to the podcast on Payments Journal, click here.